How to switch a patient's registered clinic
If a patient was previously using Salve at a different clinic, or needs to transfer clinics internally, you'll need to let us know so that we can reset their account for them.
- Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the patient's name and email address. If this is an internal clinic transfer, please also let us know which clinic they're moving from and to
- We will reset their account and send them an email asking them to sign up again with the appropriate clinic code
- Once the patient registers at the new clinic, they'll be visible in that clinic's portal
- For internal clinic transfers:
- Any documents that were sent at the previous location will need to be sent again if needed
- Any conversations the patient had at the previous location will no longer be available to them in the app
There is no need for the patient to delete and reinstall the app.