Adding additional medications to a treatment cycle in IDEAS
This article will take you through how to add additional medications to a patient's existing treatment cycle.
As with the initial setup of a treatment cycle, drugs and procedures should always be added via a treatment module.
- Within the patient's record, click on treatment cycles in the list of folders
- In the intended treatment tab, under treatment plan usage choose 'use treatment plan', then click on the three dots
- Click yes in the pop-up dialogue box
- In the insert plan dialogue box, choose Treatment module at the top then choose the phase, treatment module and date from which you want the drugs to be inserted.
- ❗️In the treatment module dropdown, be sure to choose a module that has a prefix of (Salve) or (S) e.g. "(Salve) IVF luteal support 1". These have been vetted for accuracy. Click Save.
- Go to the plan details tab to check that the medication has been inserted correctly
- You can also add drugs and protocols from the plan details tab by clicking the insert plan button and following the same steps in points 4 and 5