How do I manage what content a patient can see?
- Search for the patient you want to view
- Click on Manage Content in the left navigation of the patient's profile
- You will now see three columns of information:
- Content Type includes content categories that range from directions on how to get to your clinic, to treatment schedules, to advice on how to prepare for certain types of appointments.
- Available Content shows different content articles in a category that you can share with patients.
- Content For [Patient Name] shows the content this particular patient can currently see in their Salve app.
- Click on one of the Content Types to view the documents available for that category.
- In the Available Content column, move any content you'd like to make visible for this particular patient by clicking on it. It will automatically move over to the Content For [Patient Name] column.
- If you want to remove any content for a patient, click on it in the Content For [Patient Name] column. It will then be moved back into the Available Content column.