How to edit treatment modules in IDEAS
NB: you will need to have special administration rights in order to follow the steps in this article. If you can't access the system configuration panel, ask a more senior member of your team for help.
- Click on File > System configuration on the menu bar.
- A window similar to the one below will appear. Click on Treatment modules in the left column panel, then choose a module from the list on the right:
- To edit an existing module, click on the module you want to change in the top panel to the right. Every scheduled medication is shown in the bottom panel in the Details tab.
- From here, you can amend times, dosages, add more drugs, delete existing drugs, etc.
- Once you've completed all your changes, click save at the top.
The next time you apply this treatment module to a patient's cycle, it will include your changes. Any patients with this treatment module applied before you made your changes will not be affected.