How do I use templates?
NB: You should already have at least one template set up in order to follow this guide. To learn how to create a template, click here.
You can use templates when creating new content, to make populating information more streamlined.
- In the portal's sidebar menu, click on Content.
- Click on the folder where you'd like to place the new content
You can also create a new folder and instead add the content there.
- Once you're in the correct folder, click on the Add item button in the top right.
- Click on Create Rich Content.
- Click on the Use Template button below the Subtitle field. A window to choose a template will appear.
- Choose a Template from the drop-down list.
- Select how you want to use a template:
- Click on Add Template Sections to the Bottom if you want to keep the sections you have added.
- Click on Replace sections with New Template to use the template as it is. This will remove all the sections you have added.
- Continue working as usual to add new content and when you're finished click on Publish in the bottom right to make the new content live.