How do I remove links between content?
- In the Salve clinic portal, click on Content in the sidebar menu.
- Open the Folders label and click on the folder with the content you'd like to unlink.
- Linked content (shown in the red box below) will show an arrow icon to the left of the Content Title
Click on the arrow icon of any content that you want to unlink. A window showing the content linked to a parent will appear.
- Click on the checkbox(es) in the left end of the row with the content that you want to remove.
- Once you've made your selection(s), click on the Remove Selected Links button in the bottom right corner. A confirmation message will appear.
- Click on Remove Links to confirm the removal of links between the parent and selected child(ren).