How do I check a patient's details?
Start by searching for the patient you are looking for from the Home page or Dashboard.
- Click inside the search bar with the words Search Patients and a magnifying glass icon.
- Type in a patient's ID, first name or surname. A drop-down will appear with results matching the search criteria.
- Click on the patient listed in the drop-down to open the patient's profile.
From the patient's profile you can see a patient's:
- Patient Information - Demographics and basic information such as patient ID, first name, surname, DOB, age.
- Partner - Partner's first name, surname, DOB, age.
- Contact - Email address, personal phone (landline and mobile), work phone (landline and mobile).
- Manage Content - What content the patient can see in their Salve app. From here you're also able to add and remove content.
- Patient Documents - Any attachments you've sent the patient. You can also send them documents from this page.
If you scroll down, you can also see a calendar view of all the medications and appointments that are visible to the patient in-app: